Trouble with 1stncu-online.org

I'm having the same problem with First Northern Credit Union in 1P/Win and 1P/Mac. Is this another "no can do" site?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2013
    Apologies for the delay, Ben. I split your post from the other thread since the other thread was dealing with a site that was performing client-side hashing which the First Northern Credit Union site does not appear to be doing.

I've passed this URL along to the developers to review, but Auto-Type is working well for me on the site in the meantime. Please let me know if Auto-Type is not working for you there.

Thanks for reporting this!
  • benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    Next time I boot up Windows I'll take a look at auto-type. Meanwhile, thanks for passing my request to your developers. Once it's working in the browsers I'll beef up my password!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    While not so good for our waistlines, beefing up is very good for passwords. :D
  • benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    edited January 2013
    The good news is that FNCU has ditched on-screen-keyboard password entry as of today, so 1P/Mac now handles the site with ease and I've strengthened my password.

The bad news is that the site still limits passwords to ten alphanumeric characters, meaning less than 52 bits of entropy (because passwords are still case-insensitive). You have to enter a four-digit PIN before you get to the password entry screen, but I don't think you can just add another 13 bits on that account.
This discussion has been closed.