Dropbox syncing and 1PasswordAnywhere

mg09383
mg09383
Community Member
I'm having multiple dropbox syncing problems that include all of iOS devices and 1password.html None of them reflect recent additions.

None of them are updated and I don't know where to start. My 1password apps on 2 macs are fine but none of these other methods pull up recent passwords. I've tried rebuilding the database on both Macs and spent several hours so I'd think it's updated on Dropbox (but the 1password.html file is not when accessed as described) but it's not.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, mg09383! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. I split your post from the other thread since I want to be sure that you receive the personal attention you deserve. I hope you don't mind. :)

Let's start with the basics. Can you confirm for me that you data file is located in Dropbox? Open 1Password on your Macs, the location of the data file should be in your Dropbox folder. Here is a screenshot of my own 1Password preferences as an example:
    General-57-20130114-212433.png
    So you can see that my own data file is located: Users > khad > Dropbox > 1Password > 1Password.agilekeychain

Can you tell me where your data file is located?
This discussion has been closed.