Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    edited January 2013
    Options

ScooterNash—

I provide frequent tech support to a 1Password-using relative. I created a dedicated user account on my Mac that is configured to connect to her Dropbox account (which I also set up for her). I have full access to her keychain once Dropbox finishes syncing.

Would something like this work for you?

[hmm, this is probably the same thing that antipole was suggesting above.]

I understand that switching keychains isn't as problematic in 1Password for iOS as it is in the desktop apps, so that might be another line of attack.

I also help maintain some friends' and relatives' LastPass vaults. It's simpler in the sense that I don't need to set up a separate user account with Dropbox on my machine in order to access their data remotely. I much prefer 1Password to LastPass for my own stuff (my 1Password keychain now exceeds 1,100 items), but they're both good tools and each has its place in my workflow.

Khad—I don't care for how my avatar is being clipped in the new Vanilla forums. Any suggestions?

• Hi Ben,

You can change your avatar in your profile, click on the image to change it. There isn't a way to remove the clipping for now but we'll ask our designers to consider it.

Thanks for sharing your workflow here.

This discussion has been closed.