Dropbox sync upgrade from 1Password 3 to 4.1 on iPhone

bestlem
bestlem
Community Member

I have IPassword 3 on iOS and 3.8 on OSX (and a Windows version) These all sync across Dropbox.

I bought 1Password 4.0 for iOS but it could not find any of the existing files - first just giving a red mark against Dropbox and then on a later version giving text that Dropbox failed. Now with 4.1.1 it does sync with Dropbox but does not find my existing entries it has a new empty database. On startup it asked for permission to use dropbox and then said it could not find any fles on Dropbox.

I suspect it is the issue 2 in http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/iOS/Sync/Dropbox/stuck-dropbox.html However the top of this note says it has been fixed in 4.1. Thus I am confused the bug looks exactly like this one but you say this has been fixed.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

In 1Password 3.8, just select [b]Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report[/b] from the menu bar.

Then attach the entire file to an email to support AT agilebits.com.

Please include a link to this thread in order that we might more quickly "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, though.

Once we see the report we'll be able to get it sorted out pretty easily I'm sure. Thanks in advance!

• Hello bestlem,

We received your report via our support e-mail, and we will continue to help you in that support channel.

Thanks!

Brandt

This discussion has been closed.