Folders as sub category to categories

kknarn
kknarn
Community Member

Just purchased 1P for iPad and entering info. I want to enter various folders under the main categories and can't figure out how to do it. For instance, I want to put airport frequent flyer programs,car rental programs and hotel programs directly under the Membership category and not have to go to folders. When I hit memberships, I need to see the separate folders there. Am I missing a critical on how to do this?

Comments

• Hi @kknarn,

Folders and categories are two separate things, you can't mix them in. Categories customization are not supported, it is something we'd love to do in the future for 1Password but right now, you'd have to add what you'd like into the folders in Folders view.

We're working on something special for Folders in a future update, it should make the process a bit easier to do what you want. Unfortunately, I don't have a time frame on this.

Thanks for taking the time to writing this down, so we can figure out what we can do for you.

• kknarn
    kknarn
    Community Member

Thx for your input. Glad to see you're looking at this.

• MikeT
    edited February 2013

You're welcome! Keep those questions coming if you have more as we'd love to hear more to improve 1Password for you.

This discussion has been closed.