1Password for iPad (1st generation)

mlabs
mlabs
Community Member
edited February 2013 in iOS

what is so IOS6-specific about 1Password that it can't run on IOS5 ? This is the one thing that is holding me back from purchasing IOS/Mac right now....

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

There are iCloud API improvements in iOS 6 and also the new UICollectionView and UIActivityView classes that 1Password 4 is using just to name a few things.

• MikeT
    edited February 2013

Hi @mlabs,

We're using many of the iOS 6 APIs to power the app, such as State Restoration (which lets the app resume from where you left off), iCloud features and many more that are in iOS 6. You can find many of the new methods that we use in this document from Apple.

I'm sorry that Apple decided not to release iOS 6 for iPad 1, it should've been supported. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to get you 1Password for that specific model. We're trying to find a way to get you the previous 1Password 3 app if you haven't bought it in the past but I don't have a timeframe on when we have a way for you.

• mlabs
    mlabs
    Community Member

sounds like v3 would do as long as it can sync with dropbox?

• Hi,

Yes, but unfortunately, 1Password 3 for iOS is no longer for sale. So, if you didn't buy it before, there's no way for you to grab it. That's the problem we're trying to figure out.

This discussion has been closed.