Favourites not showing changes after a sync

Options
Fedorov
Fedorov
Community Member

One of my logins for my cinema I use the notes field to store our cinema card numbers
I had mine and my wife's in there.... recently on my iPhone I added 2 of my friends into that notes field on my iPhone

I've just launched 1password on my iPad and noticed my cinema notes on the favourites page only had 2 entries instead of 4 after syncing.

Go to categories and this entry does indeed show all 4 entries so I know it has synced just fine - the favourites don't reflect any updates after syncing :(

I killed 1password launched again and the favourite entry now shows all 4 entries in the notes field.

Expect you should be able to reproduce this bug, I've got screenshots but can't easily upload on your new forums from safari on iPad?
Was a lot easier when your forums worked with Tapatalk :(

Hope you can fix this refresh issue. Thanks

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for reporting this. I will mention this to the developers. I know we've resolved from display issues in the recent betas, so we'll see if this has already been resolved. :)

Regarding Tapatalk, unfortunately, it is not possible to use Tapatalk with the hosted instance of Vanilla Forum we're using. We're in contact with Vanilla Forums about this, though. It would be nice if it became possible in the future.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

This discussion has been closed.