Kennedy-center.org

Options
Rob Switala
Rob Switala
Community Member

I created a login for the KC on the iMac - saved it. Logging in from the 1PW built in browser, 1PW properly fills out the login - but the site does not accept the login - it simply blanks out the user and password ID's.

From the 1PW browser I can open the site in Safari and the site accepts the login.

And ideas

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I don't have an account there to test form submission. However, filling appears to work fine, and my fake credentials appear to be (correctly) rejected.

Did you save the Login via the browser extension on your Mac?

Please try saving a new Login manually in your browser on your Mac:

1. Visit the site's login page: https://www.kennedy-center.org/account/login
    2. Enter your credentials, but DO NOT submit the form.
    3. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and select the "+" button in the upper right hand corner.
    4. Change the title and make any notes (if desired).
    5. Click the Save button in the upper right hand corner.

Manually saving a new Login via the extension can be useful for logins that are either problematic to begin with or were once working but have since stopped. Saving a new Login item via the extension allows 1Password to refresh everything it "knows" about the page. Login pages often change as websites are updated and this can be a necessary but very useful tip. :)

I hope that helps. Please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.