Who and What is that paper clipped note...

midiw
midiw
Community Member
edited December 1969 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
I had to open one the Vault Logins and there is a paper clipped note in the upper right hand corner.

Who and What is that paper clipped note all about please.

I'm telling you heads are going to roll if this is not clarified for my internet tech guy.

Comments

• midiw
    midiw
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    How does poor MR MAGOO see that snap shot or does he have to go to a photo shop store to develop the filmmmmm:?
  • jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    midiw wrote:
    How does poor MR MAGOO see that snap shot or does he have to go to a photo shop store to develop the filmmmmm:?

Neither Mr Magoo nor Eagle Eye are going to read these. They are not intended to be read or looked at in any detail. They are just there for the over all effect of color and shape to be reminiscent of the sites they are from.

Cheers,

-j (whose vision is so bad that if they hadn't invented super light high refractive glass would be wearing Coke bottles)
  • midiw
    midiw
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Well someone here said
    The paperclipped 'note' is actually a snapshot of the website
    so MR MAGOO thought that if he double clicked that paper clipped add on note then he should be able to see the website...

Quickly scrolling up and down the loggins list MR MAGOO noted not every entry has that paperclipped "note" so what's that all about? Should I go back to those sites to take a picture of the website ?

Obviously i don't understand why it's there.

Meanwhile we are having a cup of (coffee) to calm down
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    midiw wrote:
    Well someone here said so MR MAGOO thought that if he double clicked that paper clipped add on note then he should be able to see the website...

Double-clicking the paper-clipped image is the same thing as clicking the arrow next to the URL, or double-clicking the item in the list, or clicking File > Go and Fill Login.

Quickly scrolling up and down the loggins list MR MAGOO noted not every entry has that paperclipped "note" so what's that all about? Should I go back to those sites to take a picture of the website ?

No, that's not necessary, 1Password can do this for you: click 1Password > Preferences > Logins > Download missing previews.
This discussion has been closed.