cant remember my master pw

Monica Yang
Monica Yang
Community Member

I just got the app for my iphone last week and I got as far as setting up the master pw and 4 digit pin and then when I went back yesterday to enter all the info, I couldn't get into the app. Is there a way to reset the entire thing and start over? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but that didn't work. I really would appreciate any help on this matter. Thank you.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. I'm sure we'll get things sorted out for you. :)

Can you confirm for me which version of 1Password you have installed? Which of these three icons matches the one on your home screen?

• Monica Yang
    Monica Yang
    Community Member

It's 1password 4. The one all the way on the right. Thanks!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Okay, thank! I just wanted to make sure since 1Password 3 was the one with a 4-digit PIN. 1Password 4 has a Quick Unlock Code, but it is optional. I just wanted to be sure we were on the same page. :)

Please try removing your 1Password data from iCloud to start fresh, and let me know if that helps.

• Monica Yang
    Monica Yang
    Community Member

Yes, That worked!! Thank you so much!! :)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.