Sync without dropbox

Options

Hi,

I have 1password working well on all devices and computers I use... except one. That computer is locked down and while I can install 1password, dropbox is prohibited for security reasons. My question is, what would be the best way of working with this? I don't want to lose the benefit that dropbox provides everywhere else and have been wondering about things like syncing via wifi with my phone, or using a link to the dropbox file. Has anybody else had this and come up with a good solution?

Thanks!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It's possible someone else has a more elaborate solution, but the simplest solution would be to just copy your 1Password.agilekeychain data folder directly to the computer via a USB flash drive or some other means.

So far Dropbox is the only supported sync solution in 1Password for Windows.

Instead of a USB flash drive, you could use iTunes File Sharing if you are syncing with 1Password 4 on an iOS device. (Right now it is a one-way operation, though, since it is not possible to add folders to iTunes File Sharing.)

I hope that helps a bit. Please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.