Mac + Windows bundle and Mac App Store

Good afternoon,

I tried 1Password on my Macbook Pro for roughly a month and I found it very useful. I also own a custom-build PC running Windows 8 and an iPhone 4S.
I want to use 1Password on these devices.

I found on your website a bundle that include 1Password for Mac and Windows for 69 $. Since it's sold by the AgileBits website, I guess it's the 3.8 Mac version. I would prefer to get the 3.9 version thru Mac Apple Store because of it's additional functionalities and ease of use/upgrade.

I was wondering if it's possible to buy this bundle and still get 1Password 3.9 for Mac thru Mac Apple Store (using a code/voucher for instance) ?

Thanks a lot for this amazing piece of software,

LPasteur

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

There aren't really any differences between 1Password 3.8 and 3.9, and any new purchase of 1Password 3 comes with a free upgrade to version 4 when available. It doesn't matter where you purchase it from.

That said, if you really want to purchase 1Password on the Mac App Store, just email us your MAS receipt. We can provide you with a bundle discount on a Windows license: support@ agilebits .com

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.