[4.2b22] Initial Dropbox sync causes flicker

Options
bleepnik
bleepnik
Community Member

Is this bug reproducible?

It's possible that it is, but I wasn't able to reproduce it because I couldn't get a clean install. =( I followed the usual steps: went into iCloud backup settings and deleted 1Password from there, and reinstalled 1Password. This has always worked in the past, but for some reason iCloud just refused to give up the ghost and I couldn't get the first-run screen again.

Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?

I saw it on my rev3 iPad (formerly known as "the new iPad" and not so new anymore).

A quick summary of the bug:

During the initial Dropbox sync, as 1Password populates the list of item types and the list grows longer, the area that is a few millimetres wide, where the scrollbar would be if there were one, flickers.

Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:

Since I can't provide these, this is more just a heads-up than a proper bug report. Maybe you can reproduce it on your end and see what I'm talking about. It's certainly not a show stopper, in any case.

Cheers.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I think I've seen this before, but it has indeed been tricky to track down. Not that you need to be doing the testing, but if you want to clear the 1Password data from iCloud, you need to remove it from the Documents & Data section rather than the Backups section:

http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/iOS/Tutorials/ios-reset-data.html

We'll see if we can track it down. Thanks for mentioning this, and sorry for the delayed reply. :)

• bleepnik
    bleepnik
    Community Member
    Options

@khad Sorry for the delayed reply, I didn't get a notification that the thread'd been updated. I know about that location and had already removed onepassword from there. Like I said, it just wouldn't give up the ghost.

This discussion has been closed.