1Password-1.0.9.327 Firefox 20.0.1

Lunga
Lunga
Community Member

Please Help. I recently updated my web browser to a newer version of FF 20.0.1.
So whenever i try to access my logins by clicking on the 1Password-1.0.9.327 icon on the top right corner of my browser, it's blank but it does allow me to save logins.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Do you mean that the 1Password extension popup in Firefox is blank? Could you post a screenshot? It is working well in all of our testing, but we'd love to help with some more details.

• mkmidnight
    mkmidnight
    Community Member

I have the same thing happen to me. The 1Password popup (3.9.14) in Firefox worked initially but then pops up (after entering my password) without any logins listed. I uninstalled the 1Password addon in Firefox 20.0.1 and reinstalled it without any help.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry that you are having some trouble as well, @mkmidnight.

Could you please post a screenshot as I requested of @Lunga? That could really help us.

One thing you can try is removing and reinstalling the Firefox extension. Other browsers handle the removal of the SQLite file automatically, but you will need to do this manually for Firefox:

1. Open Firefox.
    2. Remove the 1Password extension.
    3. Enter about:support in the address bar and press Return.
    4. Click the "Show Folder" button.
    5. Quit Firefox.
    6. In the Explorer window that opened, go up one level in the file hierarchy.
    7. Move the OnePassword.sqlite to your desktop.

​Then reinstall the Firefox extension from 1Password for Windows' preferences on the Browsers tab.

Once everything is working well, you can safely move the OnePassword.sqlite file on the desktop to the trash.

Please let me know if that helps.

• mkmidnight
    mkmidnight
    Community Member
    edited May 2013

Awesome! Thanks for the help. Its working great again.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.