Problem with 1Password Helper

Options

I keep getting this red exclamation point on top of my 1Password Helper application. When I click on the troubleshooting report, I get this message: 'Problem Syncing with 1Password Could not sync because the 1Password database was replaced or was recreated. You can fix this problem by reinstalling the extension."

Well, I have reinstalled that pesky extension for Safari at least 5 times, and that exclamation point still won't go away! I can't tell that anything is failind to sync properly, but that continuous error message is a worry!

Please, can you tell me why I am getting this message? Even restarting the computer does not make it go away.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm sorry that you are having some trouble, @glindsey.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• glindsey
    glindsey
    Community Member
    Options

Okay, I just sent you the Diagnostics Report.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! We will reply as soon as possible. :)

• glindsey
    glindsey
    Community Member
    Options

Khad, I received a nice letter from your development team. Seems the solution was to have uninstalled the 1Password extension from within Safari prior to reinstalling it. That seems to have fixed the problem I was having with the Password Helper. Thanks again for all of your help.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.