Free upgrade to version 4 for new Windows license purchases?

mknaus
mknaus
Community Member
edited May 2013 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Dear agilebits support team,

I really like 1Password and I already bought a license for 1Password iOS for my iPhone and iPad. :-)

But I'm still hesitating in buying myself a license of 1Password for Windows, as I keep thinking that I read somewhere that the agilebits team is already working on a new release for the Windows Version (which usually would require to buy an update key) and therefore I should wait.

Now I've seen the message box at the agilbebits webstore which promotes that if you buy a license of 1Password for Mac&Win at the moment, the next Major release upgrade will be free... can you confirm that this is valid for both, Windows and Mac version?

Thanks for your help!

Martin

Comments

• Hi Martin,

That's correct.You don't have to wait anymore, free upgrades are included in all website purchases in 2013, including both Mac and Windows version depending on what you buy. Meaning that if you buy both Mac and Windows licenses, you get free upgrades to both. If you get just Windows license, you only get the free upgrade for the Windows version.

Hope that helps!

• mknaus
    mknaus
    Community Member

Hi Mike,

thanks a lot for the info, that's perfect :-)

Regards
    Martin

• I'm glad it helped. If you have further questions or need assistance with anything, just let us know, and we'll be happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.