Version update?

I have 1PW 3.9.6 on my iMac from the MAS. I see an ad to buy 4.0 for a reduced price nut (not from the MAS) .
I have 1PW 4.???? on my iPhone - ad also shows that reduced price for that. How do I know what version of 1PW I am currently running on my iPhone 4S? I've looked everywhere I could think of on the phone and cant find the version. I know stupid questions however want to take advantage of the sale, if it would be beneficial to keep me up-to-date since I totally depend on 1PW to keep me "safe".
thx, tuni

Comments

• tuni12
    tuni12
    Community Member

I have 3.9.6 on my iMac - I have 4.2.1 on my iPhone - so I think I'm all right - got really confused....till a good friend told me to check setting in 1PW on the phone....and I found the version - of course it said: "recommend 1PW 4.2.1 " so I figured it was a recommendation for something I didn't have.... Sorry to bother

• AGKyle
    AGKyle
    1Password Alumni

1Password 4 for Mac is not yet released. However, 1Password 3.9 from the Mac App Store will include a free upgrade to version 4 when it is released. We don't have a release date yet. Signing up for our newsletter will get you quick access to that when we have more information to give.

https://agilebits.com/company/newsletter

So, you're up to date :)

This discussion has been closed.