Question from a new beginner

Options

Hi,

I have just installed 1Password on Mac OS Mountain Lion (aka 10.8) & Safari 6.4.

I am a bit disappointed by some points:

1. I have multiple Gmail accounts, i decided to log in 3 of them to see how 1P works. After recording the the Website/account i tried to connect to all of them, it seems that it mixed the accounts. Indeed i tired to connect, from the 1P application, to the #2 and it connect me to the #3.

2. I recorded my account on iCloud but when it doesn't keep account & password.

3. This morning deleted the cache of Safari and some, maybe all, website ask me to provide both account & password.

Some questions :

A. When i want go to a web site from the extension it open a new window, can i choose to stay on the current window ?

B. Is there a way to retrieve information atomically (Mail account for instance) ?

Thnaks
Nemrod

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Nemrod,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

1. It sounds like you simply titled the Login items incorrectly. Just change the title(s) so you can tell them apart and they reflect the reality of the situation.
    2. I don't know what you mean by this. Can you provide more details?
    3. That is normal and is not related to 1Password at all. Well, it is related in the sense that you can then use 1Password to easily log back in to all the sites. :)

A. When i want go to a web site from the extension it open a new window, can i choose to stay on the current window ?

Yes. Click the "Open Login in…" header to toggle.

B. Is there a way to retrieve information atomically (Mail account for instance) ?

I'm not sure what this means. Can you provide some more details about this and (2) above?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.