Where's the Desktop Vault

readingtub
readingtub
Community Member
edited June 2013 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I am trying to find and use the "great new interface" that we hear about in the 1Password tutorial videos. I would like to have the 1P interface as my desktop logon screen (that big vault door) so that I go into the browsers via the interface.

What am I missing that I can't get that to be on my home screen? I'm using 1Password on a Windows computer.

Thanks!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @readingtub!

I'm not quite sure that I understand your request. Can you post a link to the video to which you are referring? I want to make sure we're on the same page. It sounds like you are describing the new 1Password 4 for iOS which is very different from 1Password for Windows. Or did you just mean that you were using 1Password on your iOS device and syncing with 1Password for Windows?

With some additional information from you I'm sure I can provide you with more specific assistance. :)

Thanks!

• readingtub
    readingtub
    Community Member

Thanks for the speedy reply, Khad. I can't find ANY videos on the site this morning. I was trying to solve a different problem, so I went back to the original email and Square One (Introduction, User Guide, FAQs). Tried that same path today and didn't get any videos. The image of the vault on the homescreen is your "1Password for MAC" image on the home page. I just never hovered over it to see the link.

I am using the computer on a Windows computer and syncing on an Android device. I think you answered my question though - your primary emphasis is to build interfaces for Apple / iOS.

Thanks anyway.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

1Password is available for and constantly being improved on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. Are you just saying that you want 1Password for Windows to have the same look and feel as 1Password for Mac?

This discussion has been closed.