PNC Bank--Signin is perfect but cannot sign out

Options

1Password logs me into the site perfectly but when I click on "Sign Out" nothing happens. I have to close the window without signing out, which i don't want to do. Any ideas?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm glad you are able to log in okay, but logging out should not be something that 1Password has anything to do with. In that case, you would need to contact the site for help with logging out if you are not able to.

One way to test this for sure is to simply remove the 1Password extension from your browser and see if the issue persists.

Please let me know.

• lingle873333
    lingle873333
    Community Member
    Options

OK. I removed the extension. I went to the bank's website and logged in normally and logged off normally, just to make sure the site was working as expected. I reinstalled the extension, inputted the login info into 1Password and used 1Password to navigate to and log into the website. Worked perfectly. When I clicked "sign off," however, nothing happened. Again, I had to close the tab in order to exit the site.

• lingle873333
    lingle873333
    Community Member
    Options

I should mention that I followed this procedure in both Firefox and Chrome with the same results.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for following up. This is very strange. I'm not sure how it would be possible. I am going to try to test this myself with a PNC account.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We just tested this in Firefox and Chrome and cannot reproduce it at all. There really isn't any way that I can imagine that 1Password would be affecting a "Sign Out" link on the page. Please try testing in a fresh profile in Firefox and/or Chrome.

If you're still having trouble, could you please send us your Diagnostics Report?

Select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File from the menu bar in 1Password. Then attach the report to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.