Accounts, Software and Wallet items not showing up from iOS

bferrell
bferrell
Community Member
edited June 2013 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I added a bunch of data at home last night, and I see on my work PC only the Login data is available. My iPad and iPhone have the other categories, but not my work PC. I have added logins to the work PC, and they do sync back out to my iPad/iPhone, so I know the dropbox is working. Also, I tried "rebuild" but it told me that my keychain was healthy. I also tried restarting 1Password.

Comments

• bferrell
    bferrell
    Community Member

I checked last night, and my other Windows PC's and my Mac mini are all updating, so it's just this one (Win7 Enterprise 64 bit) laptop that's not fully syncing.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us your Diagnostics Report?

Select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File from the menu bar in 1Password. Then attach the report to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.