Firefox Janney Montgomery Scott runtime error

Options

Latest versions of 1Password, firefox, java and Win 7. To log into my investment account:
I have to enter a user name,
New window opens and I have to enter a password.
If I do this manually everything works. If I use 1Password I get the following Runtime error page:

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off"

At this point, I am actually logged on. If I go back to my bookmark to log in, my account window opens.
1P worked fine with Chrome but I didn't like Chrome for other reasons so switched back to FF. It doesn't enter my user name in IE but once it enters the password, no error messages.
Henry

Comments

This discussion has been closed.