Previews and icons broken in 1Password for Mac

Options

I cannot get login icons and previews to work for 1Password for Mac v3.8.21.

It worked for the first few logins I entered, but now it has stopped working. I do have Login Previews checked in my preferences and I've tried clicking "Download missing previews", but I just get an Activity panel in the bottom-left of the UI that hangs on "1 out 22" and never updates. I've tried clicking "Remove all previews" and now all my previews/icons are gone and I cannot regenerate them.

I did some searching and found a few other people having similar problems. This one sounds exactly the same, but it's almost 3 years old so I wanted to start a new thread rather than continue that stale one:
http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/1780/unable-to-download-website-previews-icons

The only thing that I can think of is that I change the location of my Data File (to a Google Drive folder) and perhaps it's been since I made that move that previews and icons no longer work. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Any tips on how to get this feature to work again?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.