Keyboard shortcut not working in Firefox 22

Options
dave26
dave26
Community Member
edited July 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Now the command \ shortcut key is not working. I tried clearing the cache and that did not help. When the shortcut quit working before clearing the cache and restarting Firefox would fix it. I am running OS 10.6.8, Firefox 22 version 3.9.18 of the helper.

Thanks for any help

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm sorry that you are having some trouble, @dave26. The keyboard shortcut is controlled by the 1Password Helper which is a background process. It is different from the extension which is what the 3.9.18 version number you provided is in reference to. It is not related to the cache in any way, so clearing it shouldn't make any difference. It was probably just a coincidence before. :)

Please try restarting the Helper by selecting Help > Troubleshooting > Restart Helper in 1Password's menu bar.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you tell me if the keyboard shortcut works in Safari and Chrome? If you haven't installed the 1Password extension in Safari and Chrome, you can do so by opening the following link in each browser and following the onscreen instructions to complete the extension installation:

https://agilebits.com/extensions/mac/index.html

Knowing whether or not it is working in Safari and Chrome will really help us narrow it down a bit.

Thanks!

• dave26
    dave26
    Community Member
    Options

Restarting helper fixed it.

Thanks

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.