Internet Explorer: Logins not persistent; can't fill Logins

Options
ehanselman
ehanselman
Community Member
edited July 2013 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Folks,

I'm a customer of the Mac/Win bundle and I've been having a number of problems with Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 7 64 bit since I first installed. Chrome and Firefox are working fine, so I'm suspecting that the problems are specific to IE. I have trolled through the forum and KB and have tried a number of the suggestions. I have disabled the plugin in IE, quit IE and then unchecked and rechecked the IE browser check box in the Windows 1P client. I got allow prompts for both actions, so it looks like I've been through a reinstall of the plugin.

After a reboot, I can view logins, but can't save any new ones. They seem to be saved locally within the IE instance, but they can't be edited and disappear when IE is closed. Saved entries don't show up on the Windows client.

In addition, for a site where I have two logins, I'm prompted with the "Fill Login" drop down and it correctly shows both logins, but doesn't do anything when I click on them. It just snaps back to the Fill Login.

Any hints on what's going on?

Thanks!

• Eric

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ehanselman,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. I'd love to get things resolved for you. To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us your Diagnostics Report?

Select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File from the menu bar in 1Password. Then attach the report to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.