My problem with license

Hello,

I've just bought 1Password Mac+Win bundle, but I have a problem.
I have installed 1Password on my work computer, running Windows 7, but I cannot register it. When I enter my license number, 1Password returns me an error that says "Error parsing response from server during license activation." I cannot control proxy's settings of my company but I want to use it on my work computer.
Any suggestions?

I emailed to support but they didn't answer me. :(( And now I am thinking about money refund.

Comments

• bigMOTOR
    bigMOTOR
    Community Member

I found the same problem here discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/3631/error-parsing-response but it doesn't help.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry that you are having some trouble, @bigMOTOR. We strive to reply to all email inquiries within 24 hours and often reply much more quickly. It appears that it hasn't yet been 24 hours, but I don't see an email from you in our inbox. I only had the email address you used to sign up for this forum to go on, though. So if you emailed us from a different address could you please send it to me in a PM? I'd love to look up your ticket and resolve this for you. We can help you activate 1Password, but we need to get some more details from you via email.

Oh, and, just to make sure — did you email us at support@ agilebits .com or some other address?

• bigMOTOR
    bigMOTOR
    Community Member
    edited July 2013

I'd sent e-mail to support@ agilebits .com on 12 July 2013, but yesterday I got email which solve my problem.
    Thank you!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.