Dropbox keeps getting hung up permanently trying to sync contents.js

I can fix the problem by removing contents.js from the dropbox server, but eventually it happens again. I've never seen Dropbox hang on anything else.

Comments

• nazgul
    nazgul
    Community Member
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Very strange. To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• FYI, I’m having exactly the same problem. I’ll send a diagnostics report to support@ agilebits .com as well.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry to hear you are having some trouble as well, @drcheard! Thanks for emailing us a Diagnostics Report. We will work with you via email until everything is resolved so we are not duplicating efforts or creating any unnecessary confusion between multiple support channels.

JXD-19283-129

This discussion has been closed.