Searchable Help/FAQ

iByron
iByron
Community Member

Would you consider making your web FAQ/documentation searchable?

Documentation is the first place I go when I have a problem. Without search, however, I have to guess at 1) how your writers chose to describe my problem if it's in there, and 2) whether they gave it a headline or buried it in a broader topic (which I have to guess).

If I could just throw a search at it, I'd have a better chance of finding information that is there (and not having to wait for a forum or tech support reply).

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

The 1Password User Guide is on the public Internet. I don't think any search tool we could make would be better than Google (or Bing if you're into that sort of thing). :)

I search using terms like "1Password dropbox syncing" or even "site:learn.agilebits.com dropbox syncing". The great thing about using a web-based search engine is that you will also find any relevant forum threads or other support articles which are not technically part of the User Guide but which may have even more specific information about the topic for which you're searching.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if there is anything specific you are seeking help with. I would be more than happy to provide personal assistance.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.