Sometimes a Smart Folder goes blank

Options

I have a few Smart Folders configured inside 1Password and from time to time they will not show any entries anymore.

The Smart Folder is configured as ANY of these issues are true:
1) Any of these fields contain
2) Tag contains

When the Smart Folder goes blank I can make the entires reappear by clicking on "Edit this Smart Folder" and the moment the editor comes up the entries reappear no matter if I do anything to the values.

• Andy

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options
    1. Select Help > Troubleshooting > Clear Cache from the menu bar.
    2. Then select Help > Troubleshooting > Rebuild Data File.
    3. Next, quit and relaunch 1Password.
    4. Finally, restart your Mac.

Let me know if it happens again after that.

Cheers!

• Andreas Schaefer
    Andreas Schaefer
    Community Member
    Options

This happens to me regularly on 1Password for the Mac (Version 3.8.21 (build 32009)) and it becomes quite annoying. Clearing the Cache or trying to edit the Smart Folder fixes it but that is not the solution.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I agree. It absolutely shouldn't happen with any regularity. If you're still having trouble, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.