Feature Request: Bookmarks in 1Browser

nauticalmac
nauticalmac
Community Member
edited August 2013 in iOS

I could spend more time on the 1Password browser and therefore use the features more easily if the following features were available:
Bookmarks of site urls
Setting of home page (or at the least, something like Safari's bookmark bar).

It's annoying on Safari to need, e.g. an autofill identity and then to re-find the site on 1Password (spoiled on the Mac version)

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I could spend more time on the 1Password browser and therefore use the features more easily if the following features were available: Bookmarks of site urls Setting of home page (or at the least, something like Safari's bookmark bar).

Thanks for your feature request, @nauticalmac! I'll pass it along to the developers. For now, Login items don't have to have usernames or passwords, so if it works for you to look them up in Vault mode, you can actually use Login items like bookmarks. I know it's not ideal, but perhaps it will help for now. :)

It's annoying on Safari to need, e.g. an autofill identity and then to re-find the site on 1Password (spoiled on the Mac version)

It sounds like you might appreciate the bookmarklet which opens any site you're currently viewing in Safari in 1Password:

"Open in 1Password" bookmarklet for opening sites into 1Password's browser

I hope that helps. Please let me know.

Cheers!

• nauticalmac
    nauticalmac
    Community Member

The bookmarklet is a great help. Allows me to get quickly into 1pass when I need to use a password / identity / wallet...
    Thanks,
    C

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Cheers! Glad I could help. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

This discussion has been closed.