Data not showing correctly on identity fields

donnywdavis
donnywdavis
Community Member

I had my mom install 1P4 on her iPad last night. I was helping her get it set up and showing her all you could do with it. She went to create an identity item and entered all of her information. Once she saved the item I noticed that the data for her birthdate and address was not being displayed properly. All of the other data she entered on the identity looks correct, it's just these two fields. Have not noticed any oddities on other category types either.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry that you are having some trouble, @donnywdavis. There is a known issue in the current version of 1Password for iOS (4.2.4) with address saving in Identity items. For now, the workaround is to edit another field, any other field but the address section. Add a space to the first name field even. It should cause the address field to be saved.

That said, the birthdate should save correctly. Could you try editing it and another field to see if that helps?

• donnywdavis
    donnywdavis
    Community Member

Hi @khad. It's no worries. I had tried to add a new identity on my iPhone to see if I could replicate this but it worked as expected. When I got to my mom's to try your suggestions I noticed that it was corrected on hers as well. She had started adding items on her own so guess that accomplished what you were saying to try out. This was for both fields, the address and the birth date also. Everything looks great now. Thanks for the help. :)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.