1password

lindaliao
lindaliao
Community Member

I have 1password 3 for mac, windows, iphone and ipad. Do I have to upgrade them all to 1password 4, how would the syn work? I read on the app store stating that 1password 4.2.4 crash when using syning function dropbox, should I wait for the 4.3 to release before I purchase 1password 4?

Would appreciate if someone could advise.

Thanks

Comments

• speters3
    speters3
    Community Member

I'm also using 1password 3 for iphone... would really appreciate an answer to this! I'm not willing to shell out 18 bucks for an application that crashes, especially given that dropbox sync is the reason I need to upgrade! When is the next version for iOS expected?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2013

I have 1password 3 for mac, windows, iphone and ipad. Do I have to upgrade them all to 1password 4, how would the syn work?

1Password 4 has only been released on iOS so far, so if you are still using version 3 you only need to upgrade on iOS if you want to continue using Dropbox to sync. Complete details are in our blog post. Again, the old 1Password 3 for iOS which was discontinued last year is the only version affected by the change that Dropbox is making.

1Password 4.2.5 will be available on the App Store soon if you are concerned about the current version (4.2.4). We would still like to help you by reimbursing you $10 USD so you effectively get the sale price even after 4.2.5 comes out. In order to get the ball rolling on that, you'll need to do a few things.

• Purchase 1Password 4 for iOS (once 4.2.5 comes out)
    • Email us your receipt from Apple showing the purchase.
    • Also let us know your Paypal ID (usually the email address used).

Once we have that info, we'll process the reimbursement as soon as possible via PayPal.

Please do let us know if there is anything else we can help with. We'll do our best to make sure you're completely happy. We can't really help with financial matters on this public forum, so please do email us. We want to make you happy. :)

This discussion has been closed.