Main Window doesn't show

Options

I'm new 2 1P and am trying it out on OSX, Win & iOS.
On My Mac I can't get the main window to show. All I get is a small Icon in the middle of the screen labeled "1Password".
On installing I connected 1P to my database in Dropbox. It had been created on Windows.
Any idea how I can get the main app window to show

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Cebuna,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

All I get is a small Icon in the middle of the screen labeled "1Password".

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

On your Mac, you can take a screenshot by pressing Command-Shift-3. This will take a picture of your screen and save it to your Desktop.

You can then upload the screenshot to any image hosting service and link to it in your reply. I prefer Skitch myself. Or if it's easier for you, just email the screenshot to us: support@ agilebits .com

Just be sure to include a link to this thread in your message if you decide to email it to us. We want to make sure we can connect the dots when we see your message in our inbox.

Thanks!

• Cebuna
    Cebuna
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    The main window showed up as a button in the middle of the screen with "1Password" written on it.
    After rebooting everything showed up.....
    Must have been some installation quirk?
    Thanks & rgds
    Chris

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.