Graphical issues in iOS 7 betas

telephoneman
telephoneman
Community Member
edited August 2013 in iOS

on iOS 7 on iPhone there is a problem that 1PW graphic UI is weird when using search. The "bars" with the starting capital letters of the item names overlay the found items. Flow: start search and type a name - then you see these bars go crazy

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for mentioning this, @telephoneman. Since iOS 7 hasn't been released yet, we're focusing on some other things at the moment, but this will be completely resolved in due time. Thanks for your patience. :)

• telephoneman
    telephoneman
    Community Member

I know, It's not a complaint - but I just want to have it logged :)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thank you! We do appreciate it. Please keep the feedback coming. It is better to report something that we already know about than to not report something that we are not aware of. And there is only one way to find out which one your report will be. :D

• wmb
    wmb
    Community Member

Maybe you should already focus on iOS 7. Once it's out you'll want to have a functional version ready to go.. And that's soon.
    Just my 0.02$..

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2013

Maybe you should already focus on iOS 7. Once it's out you'll want to have a functional version ready to go.. And that's soon. Just my 0.02$..

You're right. Sorry if my wording above created any confusion. I can't discuss future plans, but we're fully aware of and prepared for iOS 7. Keep an eye on our blog, Twitter, Facebook, and, of course, this forum for news and updates. ;)

• cspiegl
    cspiegl
    Community Member

Some UI-Bug in searching and I can not hit some entries.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198069/Bugshot_2013-08-19_235840.png

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for reporting this, @cspiegl. I merged your post with this existing thread. We have this under control for the release of iOS 7, but I can't make any promises for it being resolved before it hits GM.

• Jilles
    Jilles
    Community Member
    edited September 2013

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that the search is a bit buggy on iOS7. This might be because it isn't publicly released yet but I thought I'd report it anyway!
    Here's what happens on my iPhone 5 running the latest iOS7 (beta 6 at the moment of writing)

Here is how it looks for me when searching for "apple" for example:

Hope it helps!

• Jilles
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2013

Thanks, @Jilles! I merged your post with the existing thread for this. It's on our radar. :D

This discussion has been closed.