iPhone items not appearing in Mac version

Options

I've added an entry for my passport in the iphone version of 1Password. I also added info about my visa using the "add a new section" feature within that same passport entry.

The passport and visa info both show up nicely on my iPhone in 1Password, but none of the info about my visa shows up on the Mac version (just the info about the passport).

Why is this? How can I fix it?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for taking the time to contact us, Paul. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Please try selecting Help > Troubleshooting > Clear Cache from the menu bar in 1Password for Mac.

If you're still having trouble, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Paul Durbin
    Paul Durbin
    Community Member
    Options

I just tried clearing the cache, but that did not work. I just now sent you an email with the diagnostic report.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you! We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion.

This discussion has been closed.