Options

1Password Version 3.9.6 (39600.038)
Safari Version 6.0.5 (8536.30.1)
Mac OS X 10.8.4

This hasn't worked for a while now.
If I go into the 1Password preferences:

Neither shortcut works. Any ideas?

Comments

• Thanks for taking the time to report this issue @sabrewulf.

The keyboard shortcuts require that the Safari extension is able to connect to the 1Password Helper. Can you look at your Safari toolbar and see if the 1Password icon is badged? If so it means the extension cannot connect and we need to dig deeper.

Please let me know. Thanks!

• sabrewulf
    sabrewulf
    Community Member
    edited September 2013
    Options

Nope. It is not badged.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

The first thing I would suggest is to restart 1Password's helper. Select Help > Troubleshooting > Restart Helper from the menu bar in 1Password.

If you're still having trouble, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• sabrewulf
    sabrewulf
    Community Member
    Options

Diagnostic report sent.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you! We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion.

This discussion has been closed.