Edit custom field names

How do I edit custom field names in the windows version... for instance to my bank account I have several passwords for the same account. Another example: I your custom field for airport, there is only room for one airbase, but since I have 5 bases with the same password, I would like to add the base-names ind the same item... I do know that I can use the login-item, but thats really no solution...

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Custom fields are a v4 feature. Available on iOS now and on the desktop in the future.

For now, though, just create separate items: one AirPort item for each one you have. Then you can store all the details for each one in the respective item.

I'm not sure what you mean by "several passwords for the same account", though. I've never seen this before. Can you let me know the URL so we can take a look? We'd love to see what is going on there so we can make sure to accommodate it in the future.

Thanks!

• Palle
    Palle
    Community Member

Well, several ways to get acces to your account may be a more specific way to explain i. I Denmark you can either use your keycard-code or your selfmade password - that's makes to. I've been using Safewallet until now, but 1Password had the feature with attachments, and that gives you the possibility to carry all your keycards for different accounts, official pages etc. in one place.
    I will look forward to the version 4 on the desktop.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Aha! Thank you for explaining that. We'll keep working to make 1Password better for you. :)

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with in the meantime.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.