IE8 Tool Bar Button

During some remote trouble shooting IE8 was reset.

Now 1Password does not appear as an available Command when I customize the Tool Bar.

Thanks,

TerryA

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TerryA,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

The first thing to do is to make sure "Internet Explorer" is enabled in 1Password's Preferences on the Browsers tab. If it is already enabled, please try UNCHECKING it and then CHECKING it once again.

If it still isn't appearing in the list of "Available toolbar buttons", is it possible that it is in the list of "Current toolbar button" if you scroll down? Sometimes I have seen it already present in the toolbar, but the toolbar just needed to be adjusted so it was visible.

• TerryA
    TerryA
    Community Member

Thanks Khad,

I have checked and 1Password does not appear on either side of the "Customize Toolbar" Secreen.

Internet box has been unchecked fron 1Password, 1Password, closed, Computer rebooted, 1password restarted, IE box checked, IE restarted but no diffrernce.

This simpleton is running out of ideas!

• TerryA
    TerryA
    Community Member

khad et all,

Finally solved the problem.

Went to Internet Tools/Manage Addons.
    Found 1Pssword and disabled it.
    Such down IE8 and rebooted computor
    Restarted IE8
    Went to Internet Tools/Manage Addons.
    Found 1Pssword and enabled it.
    Shut down and restarted IE8
    All back to normal !

There were other Addons, eg ISpell, showing as enabled but were not functioning. Same procedure fixed those problems.

Best wishes,

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. Enjoy the rest of your week. :)

This discussion has been closed.