Trouble opening an agile keychain

I created a keychain on my mac running mountain lion for use on a windows vista computer. I am not able to open the agile keychain on the vista computer. So I then thought just to extract the html file on my mac, but when I control click the keychain I cannot see the option to show package contents. What do I need to do to make that option visible?

Thank you

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

The HTML file is just the app. It does not contain any of your data. 1Password.html loads the data from the rest of the bundle. Please be sure to never modify the contents of 1Password.agilekeychain.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.