Firefox Extension not working properly

milder
milder
Community Member
edited September 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Often, very often, the Firefox extension gets buggy. It simply won't work. When clicking on it, it will not recognize the site I'm on. Sometimes, when locked, it will open and show names of sites, but will not allow editing and will not show passwords. This is fixed by quitting and reopening Firefox. It's driving me nuts!

Comments

• milder
    milder
    Community Member

• milder
    milder
    Community Member

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @milder,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the Firefox extension lately! Unfortunately, you're not the only one. We have a post here that explains the situation in a bit more detail:

http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/15959/trouble-in-firefox-24-wrong-logins-blank-extension-etc#latest

If you have any further questions though, we're certainly here to help :)

• Sebastian Tänzer
    Sebastian Tänzer
    Community Member

Hello guys,

I'm experiencing the same problems and it's slowing my workflow down a lot.
    I have to deal with a lot of different logins for clients and 1Password made that a no-brainer till recently.

I signed up for the 4 beta a while ago and again today, yet no response. Is this on a selection basis or how does it work? If so please consider allowing me to use the beta if these don't have the general FF24 problems. I don't have a problem with little bugs but not beeing able to use 1P at all is a big problem right now.

Sebastian

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Sebastian,

I've sent you a private message with a direct link to our beta - I am so sorry for the delay, we are completely swamped at the moment working on new betas. We are working hard on getting back to our usual quick responses. I hope you can forgive us!

This discussion has been closed.