Take my money! ...oh wait

mam
mam
Community Member

Doh, you teased me then you wouldn't take my money.

Why only available on the MAS first?

M.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mam,

Don't worry ... we'd love to take your money! We're working to get our website store up just as soon as possible ;) Unfortunately, it's not quite as easy as pushing the button in the MAS. Believe me, we'll be posting as soon as we have it up!!

Thanks so much for your patience :)

• mam
    mam
    Community Member

Ah Megan, your niceness has melted my Reddit style rage :)

• mozart11
    mozart11
    Community Member

LOL - me too. I would buy it on the MAS fine, bypassing the upgrade - but I have a Family License and not sure how that will be or even if there will upgrade offer for Family License holder? And with two ids in college, and "forced" by me to get into 1PW years ago - they need it too.

But one can imagine the Agile people are a tad busy today. :)

• estoughton
    estoughton
    Community Member

So, an upgrade version will be available for $24.99 some time soon here?

• Yes, within 24-48 hours. We're working as fast as we can to get the website version up in our store.

Family licenses will be discounted as well.

• Since you mention family licenses, I should go research what I have purchased and what I haven't.

I know that I use 1P on my Mac @ Work, a Win 7 Machine at work, a Win 7 Machine at Home and Mac Laptop.
    My wife uses 1P on her Mac
    I'd like to teach my son to use 1P on his Mac

I know a family License would cover my family at home, but then think I still need an extra Mac License and a Windows license for work. Sound about right?

• Hi @hhubris,

The family license is dependent on the # of human users, not the computers nor locations. If your business allows you to use personal licenses on your computer, you don't need a separate license at all, you're allowed to use your licenses anywhere you are.

This discussion has been closed.