Hi from a new 1Password fan

ajkphotography
ajkphotography
Community Member
edited June 2010 in Lounge
I just wanted to say hi and how much appreciate what AWS are doing. Like I suspect many people do I dismissed 1Password for a long time because I thought Keychain would be all I need, but how wrong I was. To cut a long story short, one day not so long ago I decided to give the demo a try and it just clicked with me. It's a great application and I have growing respect for AWS.

It sure is great when you find a special piece of software, especially when it makes life easier and safer, so thanks AWS. I'm now managing all my strong passwords as well as a load of other private data with 1Password. My satisfaction with 1PW meant I felt safe paying for Knox too although it was a bargain at half price. I look forward to the development of Knox and hopefully to integration with 1PW.

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    I know you're already received your formal forum welcome, but I'll say it again: welcome, and thanks for your great post! We appreciate your support and are happy to have you here. =)
  • ormie
    ormie
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to you! I too was late to 1P on my Mac but found out it was the best decision I have made … I use 1P on my Macbook Pro, iPhone and now on my
    new ipad too. The help and feedback is first class either through the Forum or the good people at Agile. I couldn't do without 1P!
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Thanks very much, ormie!
  • ajkphotography
    ajkphotography
    Community Member
    edited June 2010
    Hi and thanks ormie.

I'm finding 1PW and Dropbox to be an excellent combination which make using my iMac, MacBook and iPod touch a more secure experience. If I get an iPhone and when I get an iPad I'm sure 1PW will be one of the first apps I'll install.

The friendly, helpful forum and the website in general were factors in my rapid feeling of respect and appreciation for both the software and AWS.

Thanks for the welcome Gita.
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Hi and thanks ormie.

I'm finding 1PW and Dropbox to be an excellent combination which make using my iMac, MacBook and iPod touch a more secure experience. If I get an iPhone and when I get an iPad I'm sure 1PW will be one of the first apps I'll install.

The friendly, helpful forum and the website in general were factors in me rapid respect appreciation of the software and AWS.

Thanks for the welcome Gita.

Thank you for the kind words! We're here to help you any way we can with all our products.
  • ajkphotography
    ajkphotography
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Thanks Marty, hopefully I'll never actually need any help but I'm confident I will find it here if I do.

As well as testing the software and reading reviews I browsed the forum a bit before taking the plunge and paying for 1PW, just to get a feel for the company.
  • Welcome to the forums! I'm new too
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited August 2010
    tianh wrote:

Welcome to the forums! I'm new too

Hi tianh

Welcome take the community for a spin and take 1P for a spin I am sure you will like what you see. I never even finished my trial and incidentally when I moved to a Mac it was the first app I wanted moving from roboform. I was hooked no matter what being password crazy. But in all I enjoyed the feel of the community here. I hope you will also. Stop in and ask any questions you may have related to 1P or not. If they happen to be unrelated make sue to post them in the lounge section.

Be sure to let us know what you think.
This discussion has been closed.