Downgrade to 1Password 3.9 from 1Password 4?

Nobody has been able to give instructions in the other sub-forums, maybe someone here might help?

I really need to be able to access all my data (including attachments) and want to downgrade to 1Password 3.9. How?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Niklas,

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with this upgrade. Unfortunately there is no way to give you access to 3.9, (the Mac App Store version of 1Password), but you can download 3.8 from our website here: http://help.agilebits.com/1Password3/legacy_versions.html Please note that there are no significant differences between the two versions.

This will essentially give you access to a 30 day trial of the program. We hope to have the issue with attachments in 1Password 4 fixed long before then, however, if you decide that you would like to stay with 1Password 3, please email our support team (support@ agilebits .com) and explain your situation, we'll be happy to give you a license to keep using 1Password 3.

I hope this helps, but if you require anything further, we're here for you!

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member

Finally! Thanks! This seems to be working and is going to give some respite as I have spent well over ten hours trying to recover data by now.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Niklas,

I do apologize for the delay - this launch has had us a bit busier than usual, which unfortunately means longer than ideal wait-times. I'm glad to hear that things are working now (finally!) :)

This discussion has been closed.