Active Directory - Single Sign-On

I'm sure this question has already been raised in the past but I couldn't find a thread on it so here goes...

My company uses several web-apps that use Active Directory credentials for authentication. Thus, when my AD password changes, I have to go into 1Password and manually change the password for all the web-apps that leverage my AD credentials.

It would be quite convenient if 1Password would implement a feature that would allow someone to record a special type of password that could be configured to be shared among several other logins/accounts such that when you change your AD password in 1Password, the web-apps that you've identified as using your AD credentials are immediately updated.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

"Linked accounts" is a v4 feature. It is already available in 1Password 4 for iOS if you have a copy of it and would like to try it out. It will be coming to 1Password 4 on the desktop as well. I don't have a time frame, but I am delighted to know you will appreciate it when it becomes available. :)

If we can be of further assistance in the meantime, please let us know. We are always here to help!

• AnonymousFellow
    AnonymousFellow
    Community Member

That's awesome! Looking forward to the feature on the desktop version...

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Me too. Cheers!

• AnonymousFellow
    AnonymousFellow
    Community Member

Khad, I just wanted to pop in to see if this feature is still on the radar and when we may expect it (for Windows). Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.