Waiting for refund.

Sorry about posting this here. I couldn't find a better spot.

6th of October asked for refund.

10th got a reply - asked if there was anything they could help with before processing it (which was actually very friendly and nice)

10th - I reply - 'no thanks' because a few reasons like having to pay for the iOS app after paying, and it being a bit too expensive when comparing it to others.

11th - They offer me a discount off the original $50 and a code for the App. (which was extremely awesome of them) If I hadn't already of uninstalled and exported to another app I may have stayed with them - but I said no thanks.

26th - They e-mail to confirm for the last time details of refund.

I think we're getting there :) I don't really mean this as a complaint because the support staff were excellent - I'd recommend this software to people.

Just a bit worried the limited time refund will expire. Am I being silly?

Any help appreciated. I know agilebits have been busy with the new version on mac or whathave you.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ChrisAu,

Thank you for being so kind and understanding in your post. We have been a bit busier than usual since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac, but we're all putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses. We really appreciate your patience here - you're certainly not being silly!

I can assure you that the refund will not expire. If we've told you we're willing to refund your money, we're certainly not going to rescind that offer just because it took a few days longer for us to reply to your email. ;) If you are anxious to see this resolved (and I certainly don't blame you if you are!) please send me a private message with your email address and I'll track down your file and see if we can't get the ball rolling a bit faster.

This discussion has been closed.