Need to be able to add and delete attachments in the iOS apps

hawkmoth
hawkmoth
Community Member

I realize this is a known issue, but today I updated to 4.3.1 and was disappointed to find that I still cannot delete several blank attachment entries in some records that have accumulated during the time when attachments weren't syncing correctly. I'd also think we should be able to add or delete attachments directly in the iOS apps.

This is just my vote for getting this fixed sooner rather than later.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @hawkmoth,

I do apologize for the inconvenience here. Unfortunately, the developers are still looking for a solution to this bug. I have added your vote (and mine) to this issue, and passed along the feature request to be able to delete attachments directly from the iOS app.

In the meantime, if you do need to clear old attachments out of the way, the best thing to do is create a new entry. We'll work on having something better for you as soon as possible!

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@Megan, I appreciate the acknowledgement. Thanks.

You'll have to agree that making a new entry to be able to delete fields in an existing one is pretty clunky! :)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @hawkmoth,

I'm certainly not suggesting that this is the way that things should be, but it is a way to get rid of those extra attachments while our tech gurus are finding and squashing this bug for good. (For OCD people such as myself who want everything perfectly neat and organized all of the time!)

This discussion has been closed.