- Improving popup display when no logins are available.
- Now showing only Logins with proper Display settings in the popup.
- Fixed problem with incorrect max password length in the password generator.
- Fixed problem with Return key not working in popup.
- Updated user interface to better support keyboard navigation.
- Added support for Cmd- and Ctrl-/ keyboard shortcuts. Currently these shortcuts are hardcoded and cannot be customized.
- Added Strong Password Generator.
- The popup window can be closed with Esc key.
- Added AutoSave support.
- Added a workaround to make sure the Unlock 1Password window is focused when activated.
- Added support for 1Password 3.0.8.
- Added support for 1Password 3.0.5.
- Fixed a problem filling Logins in the short-lived 0.5.1.
- Jumped from 0.0.10 to 0.5.1 numbering system in an attempt to work around a bug in Chrome's automatic updater. Sadly it didn't help.
- Added a workaround to (hopefully) fix popup window jumping and jittering. It used to happen for specific set of logins.
- Removed logging of the Login info.
- Added CSS to better style the popup window.
- Now can fill Logins on pages with frames and iframes.
- Added localization support/placeholders.
- Added extension icons.
- Showing "No Logins Found" message.