Amazing Science Facts / Research / Studies

Options
Uno_Lavoz
Uno_Lavoz
Community Member

Sometimes I like to read science when I am bored. Here are some of my favorite amazing facts...

Did you know that the average adult human body contains enough bones to make a whole skeleton? Apparently they did experiments to figure it out.

Did you also know that our brain has more neurons than the number of brains in our whole body? When the trial was extended to the rest of the body, the same scientists were amazed to discover that their findings still held up to scrutiny - no matter how they looked at the available data, it turns out that our bodies actually have more cells than it has brains.

There are so many incredible wonders and facts out there if you only dare to go out and look.

Comments

• Uno_Lavoz
    Uno_Lavoz
    Community Member
    Options

Here I am again, boys and girls, with more astounding science facts of the mind and soul and beyond!!! Sit tight!

Did you know that I am older when I am writing this, than I was when I wrote the previous post? I bet a lil' someone just blew your mind. :-B

More breaking news: Did you know that weather is currently happening around the globe?!

The more you know...

The truth is out there. Never stop researching the truth...

• Uno_Lavoz
    Uno_Lavoz
    Community Member
    Options

@onepassword_user Grr. Who are you working for? That's exactly what I expected the aliens would say... >-) "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

I'm gonna win! I won't let the aliens and other government spies stop me from educating the world... So here I am with more amazing science facts of the mind!!!

Did you know: People who eat cabbage at least once a month earn approximately 8% more than those who do not. That's just one of many startling revelations reviewed in a recent publication. Other statistical gems include the little known fact that people with long earlobes are 16 times more likely to have a failed marriage, and the amazing discovery that the bald are 27% more prone to accidents involving glue.

Now for something from the entertainment world! Everybody loves movies and most people are no exception. Did you know that Chewbacca's costume in the first Star Wars movie was actually woven from the hair of George Lucas' children in a budget saving move? The children had to have their heads shaved several times in the run up to the production, and rumor has it the family dog was also roped in to the procedure when the children failed to produce enough hair in time for filming.

Learning is good for your brain... (Although some would argue that I'm not evidence for that.)

Never stop learning.

• Uno_Lavoz
    Uno_Lavoz
    Community Member
    Options

I think I speak for Everyone when I say that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

• Everyone
    Everyone
    Community Member
    Options

This discussion has been closed.