4.3.1rc

thightower
thightower
Community Member
edited October 2013 in iOS

I am able to VERY VERY intermittently reproduce the continued spinning of the gear icons. I was trying to grab a recording but it stopped. Its very problematic to even try to reproduce after 12 forced synced I was unable to reproduce it again. Just noting some folks may see it every now and then.

• Does it seem to cause issues with syncing ? NO.

The sync now button works properly, Dropbox seems to be a little finicky or taking a little longer than I would feel is normal. But its probably just Dropbox and nothing related to 1P.

Comments

• Hi Tommy,

The next time you get this spinning, please wait a few minutes and then email us the diagnostic report from the iOS app. There should be logs in there that can help us.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

@MikeT

Are the logs more spontaneously generated like that on the fly ? I guess I was thinking linear style, a constant running list. Many thanks for this tidbit I didn't know.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi Tommy,

I'm not quite sure what you mean but have you mailed a 1P4 iOS DR to yourself to see what the logs look like?

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited November 2013

Yep, once or twice. I just don't follow them that much. :( My meaning was a throw back to days when I was much younger and was a detention officer and a type of jail system aka Linear.

Its really not important.

I would like to note that tonight 11-26 the forum just decided to inform me of this post. I have sent many messages and many PM's between my post above and tonight and received those notifications. But never on on this ??? Oh well. Maybe someone gave it a swift kick in the pants. ;))

No reply necessary.

This discussion has been closed.