Private Labels and sections are not synced from iOS -> PC

Options

Hi!
I bought the iOS app this weekend and started to fill in my accounts and memberships. Today I bought the windows version and had to recognize that any change to the existing lables I made in the ios app does not syncing to the windows app.

There are several issues:

1. Changes to existing labels are not synced. So a lot of information I entered in the iOS app doesnt make any sense on my PC now.

2. Added sections are not shown on my PC!!!! (which I added on iOS)

3. concerns the ios app itself: only new sections and labels are synced between the devices. Changes on existing labels are not synced.

Honestly, I am pretty disappointed right now!

Regards
Kai

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2013
    Options

Hi, Kai!

As you've noticed, the current version of 1Password for Windows doesn't support the level of customization available in our iOS and Mac products. We're currently working hard on 1Password 4 for Windows, which will include many more of the 4.x features you're seeing, and as a recent purchaser of 1Password for Windows you'll be eligible for an upgrade at no additional charge.

You can sign up to participate in the beta of 1Password 4 here: https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/winnewsletter.html

I'm sorry for your disappointment, @EagleEyeKai, and I hope this news helps.

• EagleEyeKai
    EagleEyeKai
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave,
    thank you for your quick response! I registered for ne newsletter and beta programm right away. Honestly I was not aware of the fact, that I installed an "old" version of 1Password. I am looking forward to have a look at the new version and will give you feedback in order to improve it!

Kind regards
    Kai

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It's not an old version, Kai—it's the current released version. 1Password 4 is the future version. :)

• EagleEyeKai
    EagleEyeKai
    Community Member
    Options

ok

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Custom fields is a v4-only feature.

This discussion has been closed.